Shipping Methods & Costs
- Standard shipping includes costs for third party transit and all product-handling costs.
- Standard delivery is three to five business days, following credit card authorization.
- Standard deliveries are handled by UPS, FedEx and DHL based on state availability.
- All wine shipments require a signature for receipt. Signatures must be obtained by individuals over the age of 21 years.
- Shipping charges are calculated at the end of the shopping cart process.
- If an item in your order is not available for immediate shipment, we will notify you and offer a substitution recommendation or provide the option of holding your order until all items are available for shipment.
- We cannot ship wine or items that include wine to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Out of Stock Items
Though we continually monitor inventory to ensure product availability, there are times when products may be out of stock. If that occurs, wine representatives are available to suggest comparable substitutions. In cases where a substitution is necessary, we will email you before shipping and provide the option to select other items.
The Wine Vault guarantees the quality of all our products and services. Your satisfaction is our first priority. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order for Customer Care assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelled and/or returned orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Following the wine trade tradition, all bottles ten years or older are purchased at the risk of the buyer.
The Wine Vault guarantee
The Wine Vault guarantees quality products and service. Order processing time is contingent upon credit card authorization screening, and does not include weekends or holidays. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of receipt of your order for Customer Care assistance at email@example.com